Padita Agu shares beautiful new photos on her birthday


 Actress Padita Agu, turned a year older yesterday and shared beautiful new photos of herself to celebrate her day.

The beautiful actress captioned the photos:

😊 I wanted to let today glide by unnoticed, but hey.... I should have known its impossible. Not when I am loved by family and friends. Friends who have become family. Friends who have become brothers and sisters. And not forgetting well wishers who love me from afar.
You've been watching and waiting to see if I'd do a post or not. If I want anyone to post or not. Lol. Awwww.
For real, nothing matters more in this life than how you make people feel and how they make you feel. You all make me feel blessed and happy. I pray I do you the same.
I thank my heavenly father, God Almighty for another beautiful year, and I thank you my love, my loved ones & well wishers for all your love. Thank you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Comments